If you use an inappropriate cleaning agent, you can ruin your favorite clothes. Wool, knitted clothes, fur, fabrics, blankets and underwear can be washed with a wool wash. The product is skin-friendly and very gentle, using a washed dress to keep its color, size, brilliance, fresh, and fragrant. With a single wrong cleaning, you can ruin your favorite clothes by using a traditional detergent.
Wollsan contains Aloe Vera extract, a wool cleaner. Clean and nurture wool, natural hair, knitted goods, fine textiles, bed linen.
Add 40-50 ml of Wollsan to 10 liters of 30 degrees water and mix until dissolved. Can also be used in bulk. Pour a drop of wolls onto the stain, let it work for 10-20 minutes, then rinse several times at 30 degrees.
- Always wash the wool thoroughly before washing.
- Do not put any alkaline agent, soda in the wash water.
- Wash in warm water (25-35 degrees) by adding Wollsan detergent.
- The products should not be rubbed, unscrewed, spun, just pressed!
- Don't leave them in water for a long time, because they will collapse!
- After rinsing in cold water, the clothes are gently pressed out!
- Hang up in a damp condition and let them dry in a shady, airy place, preferably outdoors. (Do not dry near a heater or stove!)
- Iron on the back of the wool with a soft iron! Do not iron the knitted wool!
- And if that particular favorite woolen sweater accidentally collapsed, soak it in lukewarm water to add a little detergent." Thus, the fibers will be flexible, allowing the garment to return to its original size.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Gyapjúmosó
- Weight: 1.00
- SKU: WH-GYAPJUMOSO